hiccapop started out of Stanford University with one goal in mind...bringing innovation to children's products. we rely on a not-so-classic b2b ("bump to baby") business model. by partnering with some of the finest young design talent in america, hiccapop is helping to bring innovation, sophistication and thoughtful design to today's modern parent. that's hiccapop!
is your bed a jail?
metal bed rails are such a hassle to install & deal with. we sat down one day & tried to reimagine it. hopefully you like what we came up with.
hiccapop + family shelters
we've been lucky enough to grow over the past year and a half. however, as we were selling more units, we realized how wasteful we were being with our returns. 25% of the returns we get are unusuable - but the remaining 75% are perfectly good...the customer just didn't like the color, or it didn't fit their nursery. so, in April, 2018, we decided to start our hiccapop Philanthropic Initiative. we take our returns, filter whether they are in the 25% or 75% categories above, and donate them. we are currently working with a young family shelter in Sacramento, California and are looking to expand to helping other organizations.
our philanthropy by the numbers
given to charity
come join us. it's fun
we partner with top bloggers to keep our hiccapoppers 'in the know' about the newest parenting trends, fun tips and new products (not just ours) that we think they might like. we may even discuss some of our favorite wines...nothing is off-limits at hiccapop. we believe laughter is an instant vacation, and who doesn't need some time off? so if you would like to travel with us, we'd love to have you along for the ride.