Universal Safe Lift Crib Wedge
- ELEVATE BABY'S HEAD & TORSO - Our perfect 12 degree incline props up your child's head and body. This raised orientation adds comfort which leads to better sleep
- 27.25" WEDGE PASSES ALL FEDERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS - Only crib wedge that has been reviewed and tested for sale by the CPSC. BEWARE OF WEDGES THAT DO NOT PROVIDE REQUIRED TESTING UPON REQUEST. Perfect for all cribs and toddler beds.
- MACHINE-WASHABLE, WATER-RESISTANT, STAIN RESISTANT COVER - Our removable soft cover makes for easy cleanup of baby spit-up, drooling, and diaper leaks. Simply toss it in the washing machine for hassle-free sanitization.
- SAFELY & RESPONSIBLY MANUFACTURED | CertiPUR-US FOAM is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, and CFCs. It is performance-tested, durability-tested & emissions-tested by independent accredited testing labs. Trust the best. WATERPROOF cover with NON-SKID BOTTOM holds wedge firmly in place for safety and convenience. OVER 4,000,000 UNITS SOLD.
- ROLL AND GO TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Heading out of town? Simply roll the wedge, place it in the carry bag and pack it snuggly in the trunk or suitcase. Our attractive packaging makes it a great gift for new parents, too.
Angled just enough!
Really like this product. I am a new mom and was nervous about the transition into the crib, especially since it’s so flat. I got the crib wedge to make the transition more comfortable. It’s lightweight and soft but just the right amount of firmness as I was also nervous about flat head. I think this product is addressing all my concerns and he did so well in his crib so far! I will say when he moves throughout the night he slides down the wedge and ends up in the middle of the bed but he’s asleep by then so it doesn’t seem to bother him.
Gets the job done
This gets the job done without breaking the bank. Great purchase. Great customer support by HiccaPop, as well.
Es ligero y fácil de limpiar
Not what I expected.
This just isnt quite what I expected. Our little one doesnt seem to like it and he almost slides off of it. We may end up returning it.
Helped Baby's Reflex
This has helped her not spit up in bed. In fact, she used to spit up tons every nap and night. Since using this she has only spit up a few times and they've been relatively small amounts.
Not worth the price.
If you want to fold this for a higher incline you have to unzip the middle to do so. There is only one zipper and it is the one that holds the styrofoam inside the pillow. I also don't recommend you to lay baby directly on it, because the material is plastic, making it easy to clean, but causes your baby to sweat because it doesn't breathe at all.
My son gets really congested and this helps him sleep through the night. Great product!
Wide and foldable
Easy to clean seems to Resemble the same make up of the changing table pad. Folds for easy transportation and has a zipper cover. Has been wonderful for our daughter with reflux. Only problem and she slides down her mattress