- Ideal travel bed for babies 0-9 months
- Great for indoor and outdoor trips to the park or beach
- Perfect play space when you just need to get some things done
- Compact for travel and sets up in seconds - Carry bag included
- Luggage-grade, machine-washable fabric & tear-resistant mesh
- Padded floor and top rail
- Includes dome with sunshades to protect from sun, bugs, and wind
Our new PlayPod Mini is a game-changer for new parents!
We know there’s no better portable playard on the market that combines as many safety and convenience features as the hiccapop PlayPod Mini. Super lightweight and perfect for travel with the durability and versatility to set up indoors and outdoors. Our innovative design features built-in side shades and a removable SPF 50 dome cover for sun, wind, and bug protection. The quick-fold frame unfolds and locks securely in seconds and folds compactly for easy transport in the provided carrying bag. The padded, waterproof bottom is great on all surfaces and non-slip feet prevent sliding and scratches on floors. The cover and dome remove easily for machine washing. Stylish, functional – and just like every hiccapop product, it’s backed by us for life!
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- What's included: 30" MiniPod, dome, carry bag
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 14 inches
- Weight: 15 lbs
Simple setup with quick-fold frame and two safety locks
Cover and dome remove easily for machine washing
Heavy duty zipper
Padded top rails and corners for maximum safety
Padded, waterproof bottom – great for all surfaces
Non-slip feet prevent sliding and scratching floors
Great for everywhere you need a hands-free moment
A versatile and safe space for play, sleep, and more
Built with unmatched safety, features and convenience!
Super lightweight and perfect for travel, MiniPod is the most functional travel bed for babies. Its quick-fold frame unfolds and locks securely in place in seconds.
Padded rails, corners and bottom provide maximum safety and comfort. The SPF 50 removable dome includes built in sunshades to protect from the sun, bugs, and wind. The dome makes for a darker sleep environment too.