Travel Dual-Sided Pack 'n Play Mattress Pad
- THE ONLY DUAL-SIDED PACK N PLAY MATTRESS PAD | Optimal design for growing baby’s developmental needs. Infant side combines the firmness that’s critical for safety with gentle foam support. For toddler support and premium comfort simply flip the mattress pad over to the plush, softer side featuring CertiPUR-US high-density memory foam.
- PORTABLE AND VERSATILE | Folds in thirds, making it easy to use at home or on-the-go. Transforms playards into comfy cribs, or use as tummy-time play mat, changing pad, or toddler bench when folded. INCLUDES TRAVEL BAG w/ handle to keep mattress dry and clean while travelling or in storage.
- EXTRA THICK FOR MAX COMFORT | Goldilocks comfort. The perfect firmness for newborns and comfy memory foam for older babies and toddlers. At 2.25” thick our baby mattress pad has been thoughtfully designed to be thicker and cozier so your little one gets deep, supportive sleep.
- STAIN-RESISTANT, WATERPROOF, NON-TOXIC | Ultra-soft Jacquard cover is waterproof, antibacterial and hypoallergenic, with lock stitched binding to resist liquids and stains. Lifetime resistance to mold, mildew, odors, bed bugs and dust mites. High-quality zipper permits easy removal for machine washing and drying.
- NO GAPS - FITS PERFECTLY | Rounded corners and superior edge support create a snug fit into standard playards every time. No risk of unsafe spaces or lost pacifiers at the sides or corners of this playard mattress pad.
Easy to use, fit play yard perfectly!
We have been using this mattress in our Graco Pack N Play for 8 months (starting at 4 months old), and our daughter has slept beautifully on it. After she reached 9 months, we were even able to flip it over to the softer side which helped us feel that we were making her as comfort as possible. This was supposed to be a temporary bed option, but since it worked so well, we never bought a traditional crib and mattress. We can’t recommend this highly enough for short or long-term usage.
comfortable both sides, foldable and very useful when traveling!
Our son struggled to sleep in his pack n play until we got this mattress. Great for travel and very comfortable add on to the pack n play. Don’t go anywhere without it! When it folds out, the creases are snug together within the pack n play-not a problem for sleep or play at all. Wonderful design and carrying case for on the go.
My little one wouldn’t sleep in a pack n play until we got this. Now we have no issues! We have bought lots of products from hiccapop and love all of them. We have their wipe warmer, travel high chair, and sleep wedge. I wish they had their playard a few months earlier and we would have gotten theirs instead of another brand. You won’t be disappointed with any purchase you make!
We love this pack n play mattress for many reasons. It's easy to travel with because it's light and comes with a travel case. It makes the pack n play much more comfortable for sleeping in. It's easy to clean! Can't recommend this product more.
Hands down the BEST!!! [Mattress and Customer Service]
I bought this to use on vacation, assuming I’d sell it along with our pack n play shortly after since my son has almost outgrown it. It fits our Chicco pack n play perfectly by the way. I was shocked at how well my son slept on this mattress. For MONTHS, I’m talking like 6 or 7 months, he woke up every.single.night. at least once and sometimes 2 or 3 times. (Read: I hadn’t had a full nights sleep in 6 or 7 months.) We go on vacation, put him in his pack n play with Hiccapop mattress, and viola he sleeps through the night without waking up once for SEVEN nights!!! I decide I’m putting up the pack n play when we get home for him to sleep in only to realize I’ve left the mattress cover in the dryer at our rental! I emailed Hiccapop to ask if they had replacement covers available and they sent me one right away!!! Now, he’s sleeping in his pack n play until the full size Hiccapop mattress is back in stock for me to buy!!!! Amazing product and excellent customer service!!!
Princess of comfy town
My daughter is 10 months old and sleeps in her pack and play in my room with me. We have a pack and play atmy moms house as well but only one Hiccapop mattress pad. So usually just carry it back and forth. I left the mattress pad at my moms house one day and decided my daughter would be fine for one night sleeping without it. Well, i was wrong. My daughter has been sleeping through the night for months until she didnt have her mattress pad. She was restless, fussy, sitting up, and awake every 30 minutes. I was reminded of the princess and the pea story. Nothing could fool this little baby that it wasnt her normal bed. When I went to my moms house the next day and layed her down for a nap she took a 6 HOUR NAP! She was so happy to be comfortable.
Better Than Expected
I always read reviews before buying a product. I understand that some people just get a dud and I believe that nothing is made perfect. But with that said , I have to say that this is far more than what I was expecting ! The quality of this mattress is beyond words. My son is 7 months old and we travel full time so he sleeps in his pack and play. I couldn’t have bought a better and safer mattress for him ! It’s so soft yet sturdy. Water/ accident proof. When he rolls over it doesn’t scratch up his knees. And it’s not too thick. The double sides for transition to toddler is such a bonus. The carrying case is 100% perfect and the mattress fits in it perfect, no loose material and no stuffing it in there either. I love the worry free lifetime guarantee. And I absolutely love the creativity of the instructional manual that it comes with. I had a nice giggle. I’d like to thank the company for providing such a quality product for a very affordable and respectable price. - Mom Of 2 Approves this Product !