- Turn any chair into a high chair
- Comfortable, washable, non-slip foam seat
- Slip-free silicone base for a stable, secure, safe foundation on any chair
- Comfort fit safety harness protects active toddlers
- Ideal for ages 6 months to 3 years
- Great for at home use or on-the-go
OVERVIEWMEALTIME, FAMILY TIME, ANYTIME | The ErgoBoost table booster seat provides the ideal place for your baby to sit, eat and play, indoors or outdoors, at home or on-the-go. Take along to restaurants, grandma’s, visits to friends and overnights with family. Perfect for sharing quality family time at the dining table.
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Material: Phthalate & Lead Free Non-toxic Foam
- Safety Tested: Federal Standard F2640-18
- Age Recommendation: 6 months - 3 years
- Dimensions: 12D x 15W x 7.5H inches
- Weight: 3 lbs
Safety + Convenience
Comfort-fit, 3-PT adjustable safety harness with convenient one-hand release buckle.
Straps to Any Chair
Extra-long, adjustable safety straps for a perfect fit around adult seats.
Take It On-the-Go
Great for indoor and outdoor meals or take it to a restaurant.
Simply Wipes Clean
Designed for easy cleanup with a sponge or in the sink.
Perfect size and very easy to clean!
Simple but exactly what we needed!
We have been loving this booster seat. I have twins with feeding difficulties that have to have a buckle. We bought one and now we need to get another. They are the perfect height for our table and sits them in a great position. Highly recommend if your child is done with a highchair but still needs a buckle!
Just what we needed.
No complaints about this booster seat. What we really like is that we can push our toddler right up to the table with it. Our table has a ledge around the bottom that does not allow us to push other booster seats with hand rests all the way up to the table which resulted in quite the mess. Easy to clean and pack for vacation.
Fácil de colocar, seguro y confortable para mi hijo de 3 años.
Very convenient and easy to use.
A must for a grandma to have on hand!
Frequently Asked Questions
A combination of Dawn dishwashing liquid and a little bit of baking soda will do wonders to remove food stains.